Monday, August 30, 2010

Look what I recieved the other day

Hey Hunny,




Long time no talk to......I'll get straight to the point:



The truth is, Identity theft accounted for some $52.6 billion of losses in the preceding year alone and affected more than 9.91 million Americans.



Statistically speaking, You personally know at least 5 people who has suffered from the Identity Theft crisis in America.



Did you or someone you know lose their Home? Family? Job? Security? Lifestyle? as a result of Identity Theft?



Here’s a few things you can do immediately STOP Identity Theft!



1. Go to www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/thedaughtersofruthi Claim your FREE Credit Report and Protect your entire family.



2. Tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW! You can start by just forwarding this email to family and friends. They can go to www.thedaughtersofruth.buildlastingsuccess.com/goland9 and I will personally call them back. Or, you can reach me directly at 510-860-7728 at anytime.



3. Educate yourself. Prepaid Legal Services has been around for 35 years with their network of Lawyers throughout the U.S. and Canada helping people like you and me protect our rights. With Prepaid Legal Services I am earning a living by protecting myself and those around me. And you can too!



Click to find out more (or copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://www.thedaughtersofruth.buildlastingsuccess.com/goland9





Contact me via eMail: thedaughtersofruth@buildlastingsuccess.com

Click to find out more (or copy and paste this link into your browser:



http://www.thedaughtersofrruth.buildlastingsuccess.com/goland9

If being an Associate like me is not for you. I know protecting yourself and your family is.



So, if nothing else, Be sure to visit www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/thedaughtersofruthi and get started with Identity Theft Shield from Prepaidlegal Services, Inc. and claim your FREE Credit Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment